How to avoid filing for Bankruptcy. (Life is what happens while your busy making plans)
May 11, 2015
How can you avoid filing for Bankruptcy?
1. Live below your means and save money for a rainy day.
2. Stay healthy and make sure all your family does the same.
3. Don't barrow money you can't pay back within three months.
4. Drive a paid-off dependable used car.
5. Don't get a divorce.
6. Any other uncontrollable and unrealistic goal of your choice.
However, life is what happens while your busy making plans. If life happens and you find yourself in the position to file a bankruptcy, find a bankruptcy attorney that has the experience to get you the best result possible. Call Freire & Gonzalez, P.A. for a FREE CONSULTATION (305) 826-1774